Moshulu, Penn's Landing, Philadelphia. 1,700 grt four masted steel barque. Built by William Hamilton & Co. Glasgow 1904. Restored after fire damage and now a floating restaurant.

Balclutha

Balclutha, Hyde St Pier, San Francisco.  1,689 grt.  three masted steel hulled ship built by Charles Connell & Co. in Scotstoun, Glasgow 1886. Name refers to Glasgow, and meaning "City on the Clyde" from the Gaelic Baile Chluaidh.  Balclutha was also called Star of Alaska and Pacific Queen

Pommern (ex-Mneme)

Pommern, Vasterhamn Harbour, Mariehamn, Finland. 2,376 grt. Four masted steel barque built by J Reid & Co., Whiteinch, Glasgow 1903 and named Mneme (1903–1908). Now a museum ship in Åland

One of the famous Flying P-Liners owned by Gustaf Erikson and used to carry grain from Australia to England until the start of World War II.

 

Falls of Clyde

Falls of Clyde, Pier 7, Honalulu, Hawaii was built in 1878 by Russell & Co. in Port Glasgow, the same yard as Glenlee.  Originally a full rigged ship, later converted to a barque.  Was a museum ship, now under threat of  demolition.